Monday 17 January 2011

My Desert Island Fashion Items

So we've probably all been asked the question, what 5 things would you take on a desert island? Now i'm going to decide what 5 fashion items I would take on a desert island

1. My first item would have to be my Loreal Volume Million Lashes mascara, I don't go anywhere without this mascara, its perfect for day or night, thickness or length, and the shiny gold looks quite posh in your handbag! If I could only wear one item of make-up it would always be this mascara, the difference once i've applied it is incredible, it makes me look wide awake, even if i'm feeling half asleep, and my eyes look so much bigger!

L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes


2. My second item would be my Topshop body con skirt. I've talked about this skirt before and as most of my clothes are blue and white it goes with anything whatever time of year it is. I think every wardrobe needs to have one of these pieces of clothing that you can just pull on if you are having a bit of a fashion crisis!


3. My third item would be my new Paul's Boutique handbag. It is a perfect size to work for day or night and I just love this bag! I had it for Christmas this year and it has had so much use already. I think I can see why Cher Lloyd loves Paul's Boutique so much now, its just amazing!





4. My fourth item would be a pearl necklace. You might have seen the pearl necklaces I always wear in some of my posts so far, I just wear them all the time with any outfit I can. I like how they just make an outfit look much more fashiony and styled but you can still look relaxed with them. I even wore pearls with a tracksuit playing tennis in the summer!



My final item would be a white t-shirt because they go well with pearls, blue skirts and a paul's boutique bag. You just can't go wrong with a well fitting clean white t-shirt. I guess desert islands would be quite hot so white wouldn't make you too sticky, see I can even be practical!



Anyway so they are my items and I did this post today to cheer myself up really, apparently today is officialy Blue Monday, the most depressing day of 2011, well its nearly over so byeeee Blue Monday see you next year!

:-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment