Monday 17 January 2011

Top Fashion Reading

I like to read so many different fashion magazines and books, so I thought i'd share some of my favourites with you:

Well there's really only one contender for my top spot! Its got to be Vogue, the best fashion bible there is. If you don't have it on subscription yet then I suggest you hurry up and order it! I find I always feel guilty if I tak cutting from Vogue- its just too expensive for that! I considered getting two subscriptions- one to keep and one to cut!- but I couldn't afford that so all my Vogue magazines are lined up in date order! 


I also love OK Magazine, it really is the best for celebrity gossip and they have a great Twitter page going on!

The other fashion magazine I read is Look Magazine, its like the High Street and affordable clothes version of Vogue magazine- it doesn't make you depressed because you can't afford anything!


So they are my favourite magazines and now for some of the best books i've found:

Sophie Kinsella- The Shopaholic series. These books will make you laugh out loud! The film 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' was based on them.



Alison Kervin- The Wag series. We should all just admit it, everyone is jealous of the WAG lifestyle!



Carmen Reid- the 'Shopper' series. These books are so inspirational and show how normal women can be succesful in fashion.


Hope these books help you enjoy some cosy winter evenings curled up on the sofa! Thanks to anyone reading my blog and i'd love to hear from you about any fashion books or magazines you like. Follow me on Twitter and let me know what you think of my blog!
:-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment