Sunday 9 January 2011

Today I'm Wearing...


Hiiii, so this was me getting ready this morning and I thought i'd share my outfit with you.
  • My skirt- well you're not going to believe this, my skirt is a denim body con skirt, and I bought it yesterday from Sainsburys for just £4.50!!!. It has to be the best bargain I have ever found. It fits perfectly and looks like the ones in Topshop that are way more expensive. I do shop in Topshop as well, not just supermarkets incase you're thinking i'm wierd! Anyway, I love this skirt and I will be able to wear it through the winter with jumpers, cardigans and wooly tights, like I am today, but I will also be able to wear it in the summer with bare legs and vest tops or t-shirts. This skirt is a very versatile and wearable item, I could't believe my luck when I found it!

  • My top- this top is a long sleeved. nautical style striped top. As I do more posts you will notice that I wear a lot of stripey clothes- so does my mum, its like a family trademark! The top i'm wearing today was from Topshop, it was quite a long time ago so I can't remember how much it was. I tried to keep the nautical theme going by wearing these pearls with the top. I love pearl necklaces, they just go with anything and make an outfit look much more fashiony (I don't even know if that's a word!).  

  • The cardigan- This cardigan is a long granny style cardigan. If you don't have a granny cardigan then you absolutely must get one! They are so comfortable and you can wear them over anything to keep cosy! Mine was from Marks and Spencer and I think I bought it in a sale back in the summer. I like this beige colour because even though its a wintery cardigan it isn't too dark and dull like lots of winter cardigans are. Other places where you can get good cardigans like these are: Topshop, Miss Selfridge and Dorothy Perkins. 

  • The bottom right photo is closer up, so you may be able to see my make-up easier. I am wearing Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, I would recommend this foundation, it blends in well and adapts to your skintone. I love wearing smudgy black eyeliner and I usually use pencil, the one i'm wearing today is the Natural Collection Soft pencil. These pencils are only £1.99 and I have found they are much better than most more expensive brands. I am also wearing mascara, you might have seen my earlier post about mascara, and today I am wearing the Loreal Millionize mascara. I think this is the best all rounder mascara it makes my lashes thicker, longer and darker, I never leave the house without my mascara. Finally, today I am wearing my new MAC lipstick, the colour is called 'Pink Noveau' and I think it suits my skintone well. I had this lipstick for Chrismas, it was the perfect stocking filler!

Hope you like my outfit, keep reading my blog and there will be more posts to come!

:-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment