Monday 17 January 2011

Tweet Tweet!


Recently I have noticed myself becoming so obsessed with Twitter, I just love it and I can't work out what makes it so good. None of my friends are on Twitter so I can't talk to people I know but I find myself checking my tweets at least every hour. I think part of what makes it so good is how it makes you feel you can get to know celebrities and really know everything about them. I must have wasted so many hours tweeting away trying to get a reply from some of my favourite celebrities, and when they do reply its amazing, you feel like you have won the lottery! Someone famous actually took the time to send a message to you, that has to mean something, right? I don't think Twitter is a bad thing, I would never have done this blog without it, but it makes you wonder what technology and communication is going to be like in ten years time. Babies will be born clutching Blackberrys, and why learn to play sport when you could just play X Box Kinect! Oh no, i'm beginning to sound like my mum so this is going to stop here! byeeeee!
:-) xxx


follow me on twitter @xoxsophieexox

No comments:

Post a Comment