Tuesday 4 January 2011

Not Anonymous Anymore!

Heyyy, so I was gonna keep my identity anonymous and not use pictures of myself but i've decided thats boring so here I am!


I think I can be a lot more honest if you all know who I am!
In this photo I'm wearing:
 A long flowery top from Matalan (I know, its embarassing that I have clothes from there!)
2 sets of pearls which are my Mum's (I suppose I could call them vintage, that sounds better!)
The earrings (can't be seen very clearly in this photo) but they are silver ball shapes and I would love to tell you where they're from but I can't because they were a present!

I'll apologise about my hair now, you might find it boring because i'm one of those people who always have the same style, I know its bad but thats just me!

Ohhh, and my glasses. well there's a long story about them but i'll cut it short. Basically I went over a year at school knowing a couldn't really see well but I didn't do anything about it (I know that was really stupid and right now you're probably laughing at me) so after a really embarassing french lesson where I couldn't see to read this passage off the board, I told my Mum I couldn't really see, she laughed, we went to the opticians and they told me I was very short sighted and I got glasses. I might take them off for some pictures, but thats the story anyway! My advice to you is, if you can't see then do something about it!

People probably aren't gonna take me seriously now but what's the point in a blog if you don't tell the truth?!

:-) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment