Tuesday 4 January 2011

These are a few of my favourite things ...

Well not exactly, but the title sounded good- just thought of 'The Sound Of Music', I love that film! Anyway, here are some pictures of me in my favourite outfits!:



I absolutely love this blue skirt, you'll probably see a lot of pictures where i'm wearing this. Its from 'Topshop' and honestly, the best £22 i've ever spent. I find its just one of those things you can put on when you don't know what to wear. It just works whatever time of year it is! Have any of you got items like that? I'd love to hear what they are.
My bag is from 'Vanilla Paris' in London, an incredible shop, all their bags look like designer ones but are just a fraction of the price!- i'll stop now I sound like one of those annoying adverts!
  This picture is taken outside the Chanel shop in Paris, I did go in but i'm not rich and I couldn't even afford the cheapest item, a Chanel umbrella!




This is my favourite sequin dress, I owe it a big thankyou actually- it got me through the whole of the festive season last year! It was from Clothes Show Live in 2009 - they didn't have a changing room so I had to try it over jeans, very annoying, but it was just £15, what a bargain! I would have liked to wear it without the top underneath but it was just too cold!
I changed the second picture to black and white, is that good? I'm really new to this- as you can probably tell- and was trying to make it more arty, please tell me if its failed!



I've included this picture to remember my special pink coat. It died- not literally but it split down the back so I couldn't wear it anymore :( It was from TK Maxx qute a few years ago and was a bit like the blue skirt- I always wore it!
The dogtooth scarf was from the Clothes Show too, luckily it was much easier to try on than the sequin dress!



Talking of the Clothes Show, its terrible quality but this was me at the Clothes Show this year, it was interesting trying to squeeze through a small train door with such a large amount of shopping, they should make bigger doors!
You can't really see my clothes, but I wore my Granny's coat and customised it with a silver bow broach, took a bit of a tip from Gok Wan there!

Thats all for now, i'm starving, but i'll be back later with more posts!
Byeeeee! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment